*Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem*

Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I pray that all of you are well by the grace of
Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala

*Piety Of Imam Zainul Abideen (a.s)*

The narrator says that one day he saw Imam Zainul Abideen (a.s) in such a
way that the straps of his sandals were broken, due to which he was walking
with a lot of difficulty. The narrator asked him, “O son of the Messenger of
Allah! Why don't you buy a new pair of shoes?” He replied, whatever amount I
save for it, before I could purchase it some needy person comes with a
request and I give it to him.” The narrator said, “Please permit me to buy
you a pair of shoes.” Just then a beggar came and requested the Imam for
something. The Imam said to the narrator, “Give him whatever you had
intended to spend for buying me a pair of shoes. This person is more
deserving of it. If I had the money, I would myself have fulfilled his
need.”

Abdullah Damishqi says, “One day I went to Imam Zainul Abideen (a.s) and
found him patching his cloak. I had come with 5000 Dirhams as Khums money
and I presented it to the Imam and said, 'Master, it is my desire that you
take some money from this amount and buy yourself a new cloak, your cloak
has become very old.' The Imam said, 'Keep the money here and announce in
Medina that whoever is in need may come to me in the Prophets' mosque.' I
made the announcement according to his directions and very soon people
converged in hordes. The Imam distributed all the money and I was left
astounded.”

Taken from: *Akhlaq e-A’imma, Morals & Manners of the Holy Imams* by  *Maulana
Sayyid Zafar Hasan Amrohi*

*Recent Posts*

   - Debate With Abil Awja
   <http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/debate-with-abil-awja/>
   - Piety Of Imam Hasan & Husain (a.s)
   
<http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/piety-of-imam-hasan-husain-as/>
   - Piety Of Amir’ul-Mu’minin (a.s)
   
<http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/piety-of-amir%e2%80%99ul-mu%e2%80%99minin-as/>
   - Debate With An Atheist
   <http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/debate-with-an-atheist/>
   - How can you be their creator?
   
<http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/how-can-you-be-their-creator/>
   - What is Recession?
   <http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/what-is-recession/>
   - About Imam Husain (AS)
   <http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/about-imam-husain-as/>
   - The Secret Helper of the Poor
   
<http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/the-secret-helper-of-the-poor/>
   - H.Ali (AS) as a Ruler and Statesman
   
<http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2008/12/14/hali-as-as-a-ruler-and-statesman/>
   - Ali Ibne Abi Talib’s Letter as a Leader
   
<http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/ali-ibne-abi-talibs-letter-as-a-leader/>
   - Saving Passbook
   <http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/saving-passbook/>
   - God is Omnipotent
   <http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/2008/11/13/god-is-omnipotent/>

-- 
http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com
________________________________
This is from the grace of my LORD &
In the Service of His Last Hujjat (a.t.f.s)

Islâm Is My Religion, Allâh Is My God~
Mohammad Is My Prophet~Ali Is My Imam~
Ahlul-Bayt Is My Love~Quran Is My Book~
Al Qibla Is My Direction~Mekkah Is My Wish~
Jannâh Is My Goal!

Please do remember in your valuable prayers and remember H.Prophet (s.a.w)
Say's: "You cannot treat people by means of your wealth; hence, you should
treat them by means of your moral conduct"

To directly get hadees, articles, e-books etc by e-mail, please mail to :
[email protected]. Please forward this to as many believers as
possible. These are the words of Masoomeen ( a.s.), they will definitely
have an effect upon the Nafs of all believers.Please send your valuable feed
backs, suggestions and comments to [email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"shiagroup" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/shiagroup?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to