*In The Name of Allah the Most High*

*Salamun Alaikum*

When one informs us about the virtues of Ameerul Momineen a.s. our duty is
to testify to his truthfulness instead of accusing that person of being
akhbaari, nusairi, malang, kalandar and the like...

Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) in the Ghadeer sermon:

مَعَاشِرَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ فَضَائِلَ عَلِيِّ بْنِ أَبِي طَالِبٍ ع عِنْدَ
اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ وَ قَدْ أَنْزَلَهَا فِي الْقُرْآنِ أَكْثَرَ مِنْ
أَنْ أُحْصِيَهَا فِي مَقَامٍ وَاحِدٍ فَمَنْ أَنْبَأَكُمْ بِهَا وَ
عَرَّفَهَا فَصَدِّقُوهُ

…O people, surely the virtues of Ali b. Abi Talib (a.s.) near Allah (AWJ)
that He has already revealed in the Quran are more than I can enumerate in
one place. Then one who informs you about them (virtues) and introduces
them, then you must acknowledge him…

(Al-Ehtejaaj vol 1 pg 66 – Chapter of the Prophet’s (s.a.w.a.) argument
against all the people on the Day of Ghadeer and against all others in
other eras concerning the Wilayat of Ali b. Abi Talib (a.s.) and those
after him from his sons from the infallible Imams (a.s.).)

Note: It is the mark of a person's truthful nature that he be honest and
sincere in narrating the virtues of Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) and it is the
duty of his audience to accept him.

Was Salam

*Akbar Ali*