Hello.

I like the idea of using 4 different Linux distributions at the same
time,making the minimum effort possible to use them. I'm evaluating the X
forwarding + lxpanel,but the applications open very very slowly. So,I will
drop this method. And I'm a little sad because in this way I could have
used 4 taskbars (top,down,left and right,so : debian,arch,fedora,nixos).
Probably I will test if xpra works better. Regarding the method used,I've
thought that it could be something like this :

/usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 \
    -enable-kvm \
    -m 4G \
    -machine q35,accel=kvm \
    -smp 8,cores=4 \
    -cpu host,kvm=off \
    -smp 2,sockets=1,cores=2,threads=1 \
    -drive
if=pflash,format=raw,readonly=on,file=/usr/share/OVMF/OVMF_CODE_4M.fd \
    -device ich9-intel-hda \
    -device hda-output \
    -usb -device usb-kbd \
    -device usb-mouse \
    -device virtio-net-pci,netdev=net0 \
    -netdev tap,id=net0,ifname=tap0,script=no,downscript=no,vhost=on \
    -drive
if=pflash,format=raw,readonly=on,file=/usr/share/OVMF/OVMF_VARS_4M.fd \
    -device ich9-ahci,id=sata \
    -drive
id=SystemDisk,if=none,snapshot=off,cache=none,media=disk,format=raw,file=/dev/sdd
\
    -device ide-hd,bus=sata.4,drive=SystemDisk \
    -nographic \
    -vga none \
    -device
pcie-root-port,bus=pcie.0,multifunction=on,port=1,chassis=1,id=port.1 >
/dev/null 2>&1 &

the 4 distributions could share automatically some common informations
between them to avoid the risk to lose some of them if one VM will crash or
the data inside are corrupted. And,I forgot to explain that I will install
the 4 distros physically on the disk "/dev/sdd" so that I can access and
use them not only virtually,but also physically. My cpu has 8 cores,16
threads,so I will give 4 cores for each vm,for a total of 16.

Mario.