I think that the navigation should work everywhere, so if i am in a window
and i have link("click me", :click => "/") My window should go to "/".  It
might be nice if you could do owner.link("click me", :click => "/") instead
of passing the block with owner.visit... but not a huge deal.

so, uh yea. a patch would be nice :)