Thanks all
I fix my problem after compile shoes from the shoes,
thanks to **Marc.** again.
yesterday i compile from source after Marc's advice,and try ,it's not work.
I found the reason today ,because I was still use the old version shoes
bin(which i download from shoes site ,may not work find on my 64bit ubuntu)
,not the newer compile one
:)

Thanks all again