Hi Philip,

you use shogun modules as

import modshogun as sg

If some class is not available, you might not have had the
requirements installed when building shogun.

There is a complete class API that can be found here:

Cookbook examples (preliminary) are here:

And finally since you are in python, notebooks are here (currently
broken descriptions)

Hope that helps,