Hi, I have a question about the difference between CBinaryLabels
and CMultilabelLabels. Why we need to make CBinaryLabels as {-1, 1} but
CMultilabelLabels define as {0,1...num_classs-1}? What about define
something like 'DigitalLabels' which can accept {-1, 0, 1, ...num_classes},
or just use CBinaryLabels as {0, 1}.

Because we are going to Add global fixture with binary label data(issue 3812
<https://github.com/shogun-toolbox/shogun/pull/3812/files>), and I add some
code(the for loop part
<https://github.com/shogun-toolbox/shogun/pull/3812/files#diff-9739eb22131152d61edc04fe3812921bR64>)
to make it could work with multilclass data(comment
<https://github.com/shogun-toolbox/shogun/pull/3812/files#r118416713>). But
the problem is CBinaryLabels can only accept -1 or 1 but CMultilabelLabels
have 0,1.... So I don't know how to generate two different labels by
*one *uniform
process(don't need to distinguish or specify which kind of label we want).
And it seems like I can't cast from one label to another directly.

Please give me some help about that. Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
MikeLing