Hi!
See below

> I was going through the hackathon base API ideas.
>
> 1. With the pipeline, do you want to convert a transformer to a machine ?
> If yes, how would that be better from present approach( having different
> classes as transformers and machines).

I guess we want to eventually build pipelines where we can transform
features, and wrap machines into other machines. The hackathon ideas were
just the result of some initial brainstorming. Far more though is required
to do all this.

> 2. Does not using different feature types means dropping the way of
> declaring feature objects like is done now
> features = some<CdenseFeatures<float64_t> >(f_train)
>

> And change it to something
> features = some_fn(f_train)

Yes, absolutely. At algorithm level, we should not be concerned about the
bit-length of the features. Such details should be pushed down into lower
level parts of the implementation