Hi, Fernando,

Sorry for the late reply. In the past days, I just dived into mxboard and
prepared some materials to answer your questions. Unfortunately, I find
that my proposal is rejected. So sad.  Although the result is not what I
expected, I sincerely hope that the ideas in my initial proposal is helpful
for Shogun.  (PS: There maybe several little problems in the idea that
writing a standlone logger in C++. We may discuss it in the future)

Many thanks for your help. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Best,
Albert Sun

2018年4月20日星期五,Fernando J. Iglesias García <fernando.iglesi...@gmail.com> 写道: