Hi Ahmed,

Thanks a lot for the update. The findings about enabling the R interface
are valuable.
Hope you had fun and learned something cool about sycl 😊

Adding some redundancy to gsoc's admin e-mails, feel free to send us the
url to this work package they mention whenever you like. I think all these
investigations you have been doing (such as this one about R, the function
maps to make the developer's life easier, etc.) should be part of it. Of
course, on top of all the other things you have been busy with during the
project. Investigation results are very valuable as they can become the
origin of entrance issues for new developers, new features, and even
upcoming gsoc projects!

Cheers,
Fernando.