Hi Ahmed,

Thanks a lot for yet another round of good posts!

I have a small comment/doubt about the summary post
https://medium.com/@theartful.ae/gsoc-19-with-shogun-
project-review-c3cebddd1c,
in the linalg refactor; expression templates would be to tackle a different
issue to the one you describe in the previous paragraph (the one with your
design with std::visit and std::variant), right?

Great job!.

Cheers,
Fernando.