From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Richard Kennedy
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 4:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Lie Angle Progression

Harry when i was playing well i set my irons  as follows, SW = 66*   AW = 65*   PW = 64*   9I = 63* 6I thru 8I= 61* thru 63*  4 & 5 I = 59 & 60*.   I found that on the shorter irons I tended to try and help them body wise vs the long iron using a sweeping motion.    When I was either building a set for a customer or just doing a L&L check I checked each & every club.

Just make sure that when bending you get as far down on the hosel as you can because if you don't you had better have a Heli-Arch welders phone number real handy.

RK

Manufacturer's of World Class Golf Club Repair Equipment