Hi Tom,

On 4/12/2018 11:02 PM, Tom Eastep wrote:
> On 04/12/2018 12:35 PM, Matt Darfeuille wrote:
>>  - Reorder variable assignment
>>

> Matt,
>
> I believe that the attached patch is the correct one.

The attached patch works as intended -- Sorry about that! :-p

> - get_config() verifies that $g_shorewalldir/$PRODUCT.conf exists, so
>   it isn't necessary for its callers to do that.
>
> - ensure_config_path() needs to be called prior to calling get_config().
>   Once the params and .conf file are sourced, get_config() calls
>   ensure_config_path() again, to handle the case where 'CONFIG_PATH='
>   was specified in .conf.
>
> Please verify.

Done, See above -- After looking at get_config() what you meant was
obvious! :)
i took the liberty of also doing that to the function 'remote_commands',
patch to follow.

P.S. Thanks for your patience and for the explanations!

-Matt
--
Matt Darfeuille