Von: sangprabv [mailto:sangpr...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Februar 2010 17:23
An: Shorewall Users
Betreff: Re: [Shorewall-users] DNAT Problem

Thanks for the reply, I have this setting in
/etc/shorewall/masq:
eth0    eth1

eth0 is the public IP, while eth1 is the private network

I have tried your solution but it doesn't work as well.

sangprabv
sangpr...@gmail.com

On Feb 5, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Michael Weickel - iQom Business Services GmbH
wrote:

> If you want to let your local machines access the internet by telnet than
> DNAT is the wrong choice. DNAT is for access from internet to local
> machines.
>
> You should try something like (rules file)
>
> ACCEPT        loc:192.168.8.37                net:5.4.3.2             tcp
> 55000
>
> If you have policy
>
> ACCEPT loc    net
>
> The rule will be useless.
>
> If your first client can but your sencond cant access, I guess you already
> have some rules or policies allowing this.
>
> In this case I suggest to doublecheck your masq file whether you only masq
> 192.168.8.35 or the whole network e.g. 192.168.8.0/24?
>

> Cheers
> Mike

tcp
> 11008   -       1.2.3.4
> DNAT            net                     loc:192.168.8.37
tcp
> 55000    -      1.2.3.5
>
> 1.2.3.4 and 1.2.3.5 is virtual IP on firewall side
>
> I want 192.168.8.35 able to telnet to my partner IP 9.8.7.6:11008 and it
can
> connect OK.
> And I want also 192.168.8.37 able to my partner IP 5.4.3.2:55000 and this
> one FAIL.
> If i try telnet my.partner.ip.add:55000 -b 1.2.3.5 at firewall it is OK.
>
> I have manually added
> route add 9.8.7.6 gw 192.168.8.1
> route add 5.4.3.2 gw 192.168.8.1
> Both added to the client routing table. What's wrong with my
configuration?
> Many thanks for help.
>

> sangprabv
> sangpr...@gmail.com

> --
> business
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com

business
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com

Stay online with enterprise data centers and the best network in the