On 01/30/2016 08:55 AM, Jeremy Baker wrote:
> On 01/30/2016 11:39 AM, Tom Eastep wrote:

>>> Please find attached the dump output for your perusal.
>>>
>> Looks to me like
>>
>>      Web(ACCEPT)     loc     dmz:192.168.7.108
>>
>> should do the job.
>>
>> If it doesn't, leave that rule in place and:
>>
>> - shorewall reset (resets all of the packet and byte counters)
>> - try to access the web server from the local zone
>> - capture another dump

> Do you web servers resolve to the local address, or your external
> address from within your network?  I have my dns set to give me my
> private local address when lan clients ask to resolve my website ip.

Good point, Jeremy.

Zenny -- if DNS resolves to the external ip, then you will need

        Web(DNAT)       loc     dmz:192.168.7.108 - - - <external ip>

See Shorewall FAQ 2.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car