I am enclosing it.
It seems the same like the old version, but it is not working...
Thanks

On 28/03/2016 20:24, Tom Eastep wrote:
On 03/28/2016 10:25 AM, Paolo Prandini wrote:
Sorry everybody, I ask for your precious advice again.
I am switching from shorewall 4.5.6 and kernel 2.6.18
to shorewall 5.0.6 and kernel 2.6.32-573
I used mss=1538 in the in options in zones file
and CLAMPMSS=yes to handle an IPSEC connection.
But with the new setup the same settings don't do anything
anymore! I checked it with wireshark, the settings in
SYN get through untouched, while previously the MSS got
changed to 1538.
The same connection with the old environment works correctly.
I would like to add I am using klips.
What can I do?

Please forward the output of 'shorewall dump'.

Thanks,

Transform Data into Opportunity.
Click to learn more.