I've been using shorewall for awhile with net0 on the WAN and net1 on
the LAN.  I just switched to PPPoE so now I have ppp0 in addition to
net0 and net1.  I've replaced net0 with ppp0 everywhere in my
shorewall config and added net0 as a second interface in the loc zone
along with net1.  Everything seems to be working fine.  Does it sound
like I've made any glaring errors?

I read that CLAMPMSS=Yes is usually required when using PPPoE.  Do I
need it if things are working fine without it?

Are there any other config changes to consider when switching from
DHCP to PPPoE?

- Grant