I want to leave DNS queries and responses pass through
blrules restrictions so I wrote in blrules

ACCEPT  net             $FW udp   53
ACCEPT  net             $FW tcp   53
ACCEPT  $FW             net             udp 53
ACCEPT  $FW             net             tcp 53
DROP            net:+Blacklist          all
DROP            net:+Blacklist          loc
DROP            net:+Blacklist          $FW
DROP            $FW                     net:+Blacklist
DROP            loc                     net:+Blacklist
DROP            all                     net:+Blacklist

but it seems they are blocked anyway, I get

Error sending reply with sendto (socket=5): Operation not permitted

Thanks for any help
Paolo