On 08/06/2017 09:43 AM, Roel de Wildt wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I have installed the ipset utility and the compile errors are gone. But
> I can not access the internet from the 10.4.x.x subnet.

Shorewall zones are defined by both interface and ip addresses. Since
gast, net, vpn and lan have distinct interfaces, there is no zone
nesting in your configuration. Yet, you have defined zone nesting in the
zones file.

Please change your zones file to

fw              firewall
net             ipv4
lan             ipv4
gast            ipv4
vpn             ipv4

And with the exception of tun+, I don't believe that you want
'routeback' on your interfaces.

-Tom
--
Tom Eastep        \   Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster with
Shoreline,         \     an international standard?