Hi Tom,

The prepatch attachment, is without any of the patches applied.

The postpatch attachment is with both.

Both ISOLATION chains are now present, but the DOCKER-USER chain is possibly not quite right?

The diff on the two attachments is:

14d13
< DOCKER-USER  all  --  anywhere anywhere
16d14
< ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED
17a16
> ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED
64c63
< Chain DOCKER-USER (1 references)
---
> Chain DOCKER-USER (0 references)
131c130
< Chain sha-lh-f403b295f67a9c18fc2d (0 references)
---
> Chain sha-lh-dc82ddbfc1ff233a2203 (0 references)
134c133
< Chain sha-rh-1286fc964a7ee681a0d9 (0 references)
---
> Chain sha-rh-02fa7900a82998b95fdd (0 references)

Regards,

Tony.