On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:40 PM Lennart Sorensen
<lsore...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

> Count is the size of the MSI-X Table, which is how many interrupt vectors
> it supports.  So if it supports a lot, it means it can have multiple
> receive queues doing RSS with a unique interrupt for each queue, each
> going to a different CPU.  Certainly helps handle a lot more traffic.
> Looking at a couple of NICs here, I see 129 on an intel X722, and 64 on a
> Mellanox ConnectX-4 (although I think that can go higher if virtualization
> support is disabled).

Thanks for the info.
Awesome specs, amazing price tags too.
The X722 is more affordable, but I was looking for a 1Gbps quad-port card.
I'm currently using an Intel I350, and I'm not sure I can get a better one.
Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing that information.

Regards,

Vieri