On 13 March 2017 at 20:02, Jens Georg <m...@jensge.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Two issues: The first patch causes
> L 24584 2017-03-13 20:00:36 [CRT] search_filter_toolbar_take_focus:
> assertion 'IS_SEARCH_FILTER_TOOLBAR (self)' failed

Hmm this seems to happen when, starting up the app, it prematurely executes
on_display_searchbar (don't know why) and tries to give focus even before
the search toolbar has been displayed. It executes on_display_searchbar
later again and runs succesfully.
Maybe we could check if the search bar is being displayed before to give it
focus, is there any method to check if a widget is being displayed?
Any other better idea?

> And the second patch breaks search in the treeview

I'm unable to reproduce this. Could you tell me, please, how to reproduce
it? what do you mean by search in the treeview?

Greetings.