Dear all,

I have been using Shotwell for many years now, thank you for your great
work. One of my favorite features is publishing to Facebook straight from
Shotwell, as described here:
http://yorba.org/shotwell/help/share-upload.html

However, after updating to version 0.26.4, I seem to be unable to publish
to the web. While I have enabled the Facebook extension in Shotwell's
preferences, there is no "Publish" entry in the File menu. Also, the
shortcut Ctrl + P does not invoke the publish dialog, either: it opens the
Print dialog instead.

Is this a known regression? Am I doing something wrong or missing
something? I have read the last few change logs, but couldn't find anything
related.

Cheers,
Daniel