Hello. I'm trying to install Shotwell on Windows, and found this page that
claims to have a Windows version [https://yepdownload.com/shotwell], but don't
trust its "0.5.1 alpha" exe, considering the GNOME site says nothing about a
Windows build & the mailing list indicates that Windows hasn't been supported
in a decade:
[https://mail.gnome.org/archives/shotwell-list/2010-December/001315.html]
Also the fact that the installer tried to set Chromium & Yahho as my default
browser & search engine was a red flag.

So I'm attempting using Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) along with this guide
[https://dev.to/david_j_eddy/run-linux-gui-applications-on-windows-10-3130] and
was able to open vim like the guide said. But when looking how to install
Shotwell at [https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/shotwell/blob/master/INSTALL],
after running `ninja -C build`, I get an error: `ninja: fatal: chdir to 'build'
- No such file or directory`. Adding sudo doesn't affect it.

Do I have to download the Shotwell flatpak first, or change the command I'm
using?
Thanks for any help you can give, as I'm new to Linux.