Interesting. When I sign in to Flickr already logged in to Yahoo!, I didn't see those options.

We recently updated the Flickr login to use the new OAuth routines, and logging in that way gives me the option to login via Google or Facebook. If you'd like to see it in action, you could try our Daily Build PPA (https://launchpad.net/~yorba/+archive/daily-builds/) or build it from our git repo (http://www.yorba.org/projects/shotwell/install/).

-- Jim