Does anyone know what order Shotwell uploads multiple photos? I tried to publish my entire library of 2400+ pics. Shotwell got through 1300 of them and froze. Now I don't know which ones it sent. If I delete them all from Flickr and publish from Shotwell in 2 pieces, I'll exceed the monthly Flickr quota and have to wait until October to do the second half. The alternative is to wade through 1300 pics one at a time. Yuck! So, again, does Shotwell use any sort of algoithm for the order that it uploads? Date? Name? ???