Hello,

I am running the latest Shotwell 0.14.1 in a VirtualBox 4.3.0_BETA Fedora
19 virtual machine that is fully updated. Today I was trying to import
photos from a VirtualBox shared folder to another which contains my
Shotwell library. I got a series of errors:

Import Results Report (Shotwell 0.14.1 @ 2013-09-23T13:59:01.838399Z)

Attempted to import 56 files. Of these, 0 files were successfully imported.

Photos/Videos Not Imported for Other Reasons:

/home/[username]/temp/Ciara visit 2013-03/DSC_6967.JPG
    error message: Error setting extended attribute 'security.selinux':
Operation not supported

/home/[username]/temp/Ciara visit 2013-03/DSC_6970.AVI
    error message: Error setting extended attribute 'security.selinux':
Operation not supported

I know my SELinux policy is currently set to permissive. Does anyone have
any idea how to alleviate this problem??? Thanks!!