We had another recent report that sounds suspiciously similar to yours, Thomas: http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/7550

I don't know it's the same problem, but it might be. We've had other problems with network storage in the past, both importing from and copying to.

-- Jim

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Thomas Novin <tho...@xyz.pp.se> wrote:
One new import, all 93 items failed but all got copied. All 93 items were
later auto-added to the library because of watch.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/6177355/

This must be a regression since 0.14.x.

Rgds//Thomas