As you may or may not have noticed, Yorba is in the process of moving its resources into the GNOME infrastructure. Our gedit plugin Valencia and gexiv2 have been moved already. Now we're preparing to move Shotwell. That includes this mailing list.

As of today, you do NOT need to do anything.

However, in the next few days you'll receive another email saying that the Shotwell mailing list is closed and moved to GNOME. Instructions will be provided explaining how to subscribe to the new mailing list. If you follow those instructions, service should be uninterrupted.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this message and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks!

-- Jim