Yuri Prokushev wrote:

> Since I don't updating sources in cvs for the long time I want to say two words
>about current status. Now I'm reimplementing MKMSGF utility from Toolkit. Also I'm
>writing
> DEMSGF (message file decompiler). These tools required for Language Manager. Also
>I'm looking on IPFC for IPF support, but too much work required. If anyone
> interested in development of this tools - you are welcome. Description of INF/HLP
>files can be found in newview source archive (not binary).

I have a decompiler:

http://www-user.tu-cottbus.de/~kannegv/quelle/e_msgf.arj (source)
http://www-user.tu-cottbus.de/~kannegv/programm/e_msgf.arj (binary)

Currently it does not give a hint how to reasssemble multi-language/
codepage .MSG: For example a korean message file linked to a .437
message file in case the codepage is 837. The linked message files
are produiced by mkmsgf if you use multiple source text files
in the response file.

Veit Kannegieser