Howdy SIDR folk!

So in getting ready for Toronto a few things seem like they should be on
the agenda, though we've (chair-folk) not heard +/- from the authors of
these documents/ideas:

1) Validation Algorithm Document/process - We've talked about this
on-list a bit, and in at least 3 face-to-face meetings, the document was:
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-rpki-validation-01>

and recently became this:
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered>

Reading this and talking about it at the meeting seems in order, to me
at least.

2) SLURM/Suspenders/LTA - What should happen to LTA things with
referenced documents being at least:
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-00.txt>
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-ltamgmt>
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kent-sidr-suspenders-01>

There's a bit of draft work around this, and considerable discussion...
it seems useful (to me at least) to talk about where this is going and
efficacy of the approaches being considered of late.

3) Router Keying Communication of cert to CA.
  There's been a thread on the sidr list titled:
 "Conflict between rtr-keying, bgpsec-pki-profile, and RFC 6487"
  which seems to need some conversation.
   The relevant documents are:
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying>
  and
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles>
  and
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6487>

4) AS Migration - Wes's Discussion about
  a) standards or informational track for the document
  b) Is this 'MUST' implement for BGPSEC implementations or SHOULD?

  The drafts for this are:
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration>
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration>

  The conversation clipped above as 'a and b' came up during WGLC (by
the author), a short discussion in person will, I think, be helpful to
move these two documents forward.

-chris
co-chair