Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis/

COMMENT:

Thank you for a well written document.

I share Mirja's concern about versioning, her concern is related to my
comment below.

Regarding obsoleting the original RFC: I am Ok with not doing that if
both are going to be used at the same time, but I would like to hear from
the WG whether this is the case.

I have one small issue I would like to discuss:

In section 7: what are the conditions for bumping the version number to
2? I think the document is missing some criteria for what would require a
version change.