> On 27 Jun 2017, at 06:19, Declan Ma <m...@zdns.cn> wrote:
>
>> 2)  Regarding keys, “only in combination with an asserted ASN for that key,”
>> not on the key alone
>

> I think it’s reasonable to make it obliged to do filtering on the SKI in
> combination with an asserted ASN.
>
> We authors will be figuring out how to get this done after WGLC.

Or.. should we only allow filtering on asserted ASN? Is there a good use case
for saying: “I know *this* key is bad for *this* ASN, but I am willing to
accept assertions by this same ASN for other keys?”

I kind of suspect that if you don’t trust one of the assertions made by the ASN
(for whatever reason), you probably don’t want to trust any of their assertions.

Tim