WG Folk,
I thought I had sent this note our previously, but... better late then
never sent:

Please consider this the WGLC for:
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-13

Abstract:
  "BGPsec-speaking routers are provisioned with private keys in order to
   sign BGPsec announcements.  The corresponding public keys are
   published in the global Resource Public Key Infrastructure, enabling
   verification of BGPsec messages.  This document describes two methods
   of generating the public-private key-pairs: router-driven and
   operator-driven."

Please send along comments/complaints/issues/kudos (to the authors), to the
list and I'll see you all in ~14 or so days.

Thanks!
-chris
co-chair