There was a message from Andrei Postnikov on Jan 27:

the wavefunctions in other k_points than Gamma are complex,
and since they are moreover defined up to a complex exponent
(as any eigenvector), a problem arises already how you'll plot them
in an unambiguous way...
I can think of a possible workaround: if you are interested
in a high-symmetry k-point (e.g., zone boundary), you can probably
construct a supercell where this k-point maps onto the supercell Gamma,
and then you carefully select the function you need and plot it.

This is actually a good advice. Otherwise, you should probably consider
contacting the guy who wrote the next message on the subject back then,
suggesting to paint the isosurface with the phase. Seems that you do need a
newer version of Denchar.