I also have some questions about the semicore pseudo potential and basis.

You know, generally, when we generate a psf, we can use the Default DZP
basis to check whether or not the psf is good enough by checking the
standard band (for examle, got from LAPW calculation), and also calculate
the lattice constant,compard with the experimental data. However, if we
generate a semicore psf, we have also to specify the basis set ourself. How
to make sure the basis you specify is the good one? So, any tricky things
here?

Thank you!