Respected  Sir,

 thanks a lot for replying me.actually i am very much new in this field and so
i didnt able to get the meaning what you have suggested me.I got one mistake
that i have done is that the no of valence orbital that is there in the line #
5,but what did you mean by pp file format and what r those parameters that
should be modified?please reply,
 regards,
 Saswata Bhattacharya.

lan haiping <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: hi
 atom routine is sensitive to pp file format..
 Try to start with a correct format file ,and modify its parameters..

 hope help

 regards.

 hai-ping

 On 11/7/06, Saswata Bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Dear all,

i am trying to run atom program for Boron Pseudopotential and my .tm2.inp file
looks like ----

 pg      Boron
        tm2    3.0
n=B  c=ca
       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0
    1    3
    2    0     2.00      0.00
    2    1     1.00      0.00
    3    0     0.00       0.00
    3    1     0.00      0.00
   1.60     1.60     1.60     1.60
now with this i cant able to get .psf file,if anybody shows me the point where
i am doing the mistake i will be highly thakful to him...
Regards,
Saswata Bhattacharya

 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8.  Get it
NOW

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India