Hi Pablo,

I'm writing a conversion utility for taking the siesta output and
putting into XSF format.
http://www.xcrysden.org/

It is distributed under the GPL. And most importantly, the file format
is documented:
http://www.xcrysden.org/doc/XSF.html

The conversion utility is based off of your grid2cube utility. I almost
have it working, however it seems like the atoms and charge density grid
are not lining up correctly. I think there is some overall shift in the
atomic positions which I am not taking into account. I'm reading the
atomic positions in from .XV file. Can you help?

Bests,