Dear Eduardo (and José),

I don't think I can imagine some way in which incomplete scf convergence
could cause the deviation, since the DM is supposed to be normalized at each
step, correct me if I'm wrong... The electronic temperature might be able to
cause such thing, but I'm definitely getting these small deviations even
with it set to zero. I converge SCF to 1.d-5 by density. So, should I still
blame the normalization?