Thank you for your help.

2008/4/10, Pablo Aguado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> You can find LDA pseudo and basis for La in the SIESTA web. Just in
> case you are interested I send you also those generated by me both for
> LDA and GGA calculations (the LDA pseudo I use is the one in the
> website). In the tar files I attach you can find the pseudo and basis
> files, pseudo tests, graphs and descriptions.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pablo
>
>
>
> On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 4:29 PM, ding yi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Hi everyone.
> >
> > I'm trying to use SIESTA to cal LaOFeAs and I would like to know if
> > there is somebody here able to give me an input file to generate La
> > pseudo potentials, which can not be found in the web now. Suggestions
> > concerning about works using SIESTA and testing La pseudo with it are
> > welcome to.
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance.
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> Pablo Aguado Puente
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>

Reply via email to