Hi,

do you mean "pseudo.gplot" , but how can we plot a pseudo.psf with it?

regards

________________________________
From: Marcos Verissimo Alves <marcos.veriss...@uclouvain.be>
To: SIESTA-L@listserv.uam.es
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:41:58 PM
Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] pseudo plot

Julie,

Somewhere inside the atom program directory (perhaps Tutorials?) there are
a series of gnuplot scripts for plotting the pseudos. Also, looking at the
atom manual, one can find the specification of the file formats.

Marcos

Vous avez écrit / You have written / Lei ha scritto / Você escreveu...
Julie Smart

--
Dr. Marcos Verissimo Alves
Post-Doctoral Fellow

------

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto. Klaatu barada nikto. Klaatu barada nikto.

Free translation:

Gort, Google is your friend. Google is your friend. Google is your friend.