Dear Min Cheol Kim,
in order to get a reasonable result on your (magnetic) system,
you should of course run it spin-polarized, and not just as you say
"even tried the spinpolarization"
but this is the main (and almoet the only) thing that you really need.
Forget playing around with the basis - it is important for getting
numerically sensitive results (later on), but has almost no effect
in getting things basically right. Forget the MeshCutoff either, unless
you are already happy with setting up things in the electronic
structure part and proceed with the structure relaxation.
My suggestions:
1. Switch on spin polarization
2. Initialize maximal spins on both Cu atoms, but not on anything else.
3. Set the spins of both Cu in opposite
4. Swith on fixing the total spin, and fix it to zero
5. Take small enough mixing parameter- 0.01 or less
I bet it will work, unless you have an error in the structure.
Once it works, it will work with any basis which you can tune
afterwards.

Good luck

Andrei Postnikov