I have just given a brief look at the input file for the fcc phase, but I
already see three things that caught my eye.

1) Have you performed a convergence study on the mesh cutoff? I'd say 120
Ry would be a bit too low.

2) Most important of all, I think your calculation could be made only for
the gamma point. If you look at the kgrid_Monkhorst_Pack block, you have
written "kgrid_Alnhorst_Pack" :)

3) This might not be so important, but since we're dealing with a metal,
I'd have more extended orbitals. The Energy Shift you use, which is
roughly 340 meV, leads to quite localized orbitals.

Nevertheless, I'd guess that once you correct the typo for the MP grid,
the next most important item would be (1). Just remember to make
convergence studies for both the mesh cutoff and the MP grid fineness, if
you haven't done so. How do the values for the bulk modulus come out, in
comparison to other DFT calculations?

Cheers,

Marcos

Vous avez écrit / You have written / Lei ha scritto / Você escreveu... Haiyan