From: apost...@uni-osnabrueck.de <apost...@uni-osnabrueck.de>
Subject: [SIESTA-L] A draft of small personal tutorial
To: SIESTA-L@listserv.uam.es
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 7:38 AM

Dear Siesta community,

a small document composed by me with the primary aim
of giving to students a broader introduction to the concepts of Siesta,
is accessible at
http://www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/apostnik/Lectures/SIESTA-tuto.pdf
It is more than one month old, in which time I hoped to update it,
and also or to get a chance to see if some of the raised issues
disappear in the version 3.0, but none of these opportunities
has materialized. So the document is open to all your criticisms
and suggestions, which are highly welcome.
If whoever would need a source in order to develop it inso something
bigger or better, please contact me

Best regards

--- Andrei Postnikov ---
Paul Verlaine University - Institute de Chimie, Physique et Mat'eriaux,
Laboratoire de Physique des Milieux Denses, 1 Bd Arago, F-57078 Metz, France