The manual for siesta is pretty clear on how to start it, I think you are
confused because it explains how to install siesta on Linux. So cmd prompt
in windows will not work because it has different commands. Maybe
downloading a unix commander will help. You can download one from
http://www.cygwin.com

And then just follow the manual. It explains you how to do a water molecule
example and has all the files ready for the procedure.
Good luck

Gleb