Henrik,
Maybe you should include nonlinear core corrections, which seem to be absent
from your input since the two last numbers in the line for the rcs are not
there. I looked at the pseudos page of PWSCF and all the pseudos for Au that
include d electrons say "semicore d states in valence" and they also include
nonlinear core corrections - but they are ultrasoft ones. Check for the
overlap of core and valence charges, if it is significant, you should
include NLCC. Check the manual of ATOM to see how you include it.

Marcos

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Henrik Löfås <[email protected]>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am interested in a S-channel only GGA-gold PP, I haven't found any
> anywhere and I have tried to generate it by myself, but it is not giving the
> desired results (we don't know if it is the PP or something else). I am new
> to generate PPs so I don't know if this is the correct way doing it, my
> input file to ATOM looks like this.
>
>  pe       Gold
>       tm2     0.00
> n=Au c=pbr
>      0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0
>  13    2
>   6    0     1.00     0.00
>   6    1     0.00     0.00
>  2.18     2.70     2.70     2.70
>
>
> 12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890      Ruler
>
> Does this look OK?
>
> Regards!
> Henrik
>
>
>
>
> --
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Henrik Löfås, PhD-student
> Condensed Matter Theory group, Department of Physics and material science
> Uppsala University
> Box 530, 751 21 Uppsala
>
> [email protected]
> 018-471 3743
> http://www.fysik.uu.se/
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>

Responder a