Hello!
I've got the same error. The problem is that the variable that save
the directory is not large enough , so I recommend you that copy the
file to the working directory and only put the file name, for example
"./scat.fast.TSHS", it works for me.

bye


2009/11/10 Vihar Georgiev <[email protected]>:
> Dear all,  I am really interested in electronic transport properties in
>  molecules. Therefore the new implementation - TransSiesta is really useful
> for me.
> For this reason I started with the test calculations in :
> Test/transiesta/Fast
>
> So far so good the TranSiesta is working.
> After this I wanted to analyzed the data with tbtrans (Util/  TBTrans). I
> compiled TBTrans and try to run it with the same input  file which have been
> used for TranSiesta calculations. In additional to the  *.fdf sile I have
> the files for Scat.reg.TSHS and electrodes.TSHS.
>
> But when the calculation have been submitted I got this error:
>
> forrtl: severe (67): input statement requires too much data, unit  12, file
>  /usr/local/siesta-3.0-b-single/Tests/transiesta/Fast/Scat/OUT_TS_TEST/scat.fast.TSHS
> Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
>   tbtrans            080F7F15  Unknown               Unknown   Unknown
> tbtrans            080F7499  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            080BF516  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            08089422  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            080890BD  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            080A030B  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            0809EBD5  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            080609DE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            08063EF0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            0804A581  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> libc.so.6          00605DEC  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> tbtrans            0804A491  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
>
>
>
> Can you help me with ideas what the problem can be?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> I just want to thank to the developers for their great job. Good job.
> Thank you.
>
>
>
>
>
>



-- 
Lic. Christian Helman
Gerencia de Investigaciones y Aplicaciones
Centro Atómico Constituyentes-CNEA
Argentina
Tel:++54-11-6772-7102

Responder a