Dear siesta users;

I have a problem with generation of pseudopotential when van der Waals is
included.
I tried to check one of the examples - Argon.
The input file was as following:
*#
#  Pseudopotential generation for Ar
#  pg: simple generation  -- Vdw functional
#
   **pe      Argon
        tm2      3.0             # PS flavor, logder R
 n=Ar c=vwr                      # Symbol, XC flavor,{ |r|s}
       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0
    3    4                       # norbs_core, norbs_valence
    3    0      2.00      0.00   # 3s2
    3    1      6.00      0.00   # 3p6
    3    2      0.00      0.00   # 3d0
    4    3      0.00      0.00   # 4f0
      1.60      1.60      1.90      1.90      0.00      1.90
#
# Last line (above):
#    rc(s)     rc(p)     rc(d)     rc(f)   rcore_flag  rcore
#
#23456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890

*Then I typed :* sh ../../Utils/pg.sh Ar.vdw.inp*
and  received:
*
../../Utils/pg.sh: line 44: 23001infringement** protection of memory   $prog
cp: you cannot execute stat on `VPSOUT': there is no file or folder
cp: nie można wykonać stat na `VPSFMT': Nie ma takiego pliku ani katalogu
==> Output data in directory Ar.vdw
==> Pseudopotential in Ar.vdw.vps and Ar.vdw.psf (and maybe in Ar.vdw.xml)
*
Two files should  have appeared: Ar.vdw.vps and Ar.vdw.psf, but I only got a
folder  Ar.vdw.
The other examples of generation of pseudopotentials works correctly, only
when van der Waals is included I get a problem.
I used siesta-3.0b version (I downloaded siesta-trunk-301.tgz)

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers;
Magda

Responder a