Hi Federico!
Nice to be in contact with you again!
As you suggest I check the energy contour options, I don't change anything but:
This error appear only when the bias is 0.01 eV (at least in my
system). Originally the run was from a sequence of bias. Starting from
0.0001 eV to 0.1 eV. All of these run don't complain except the one
with bias equal to 0.01 eV.
I check starting from scratch for this bias and I get exactly the same error!
Any idea?
Thanks!!

Christian

2009/12/4 Frederico Dutilh Novaes <[email protected]>:
> Hello Christian,
>
> How are you ?
> My guess is that you must have changed the energy contour options with
> respect to the previous run where you generated the .GF files ...
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Frederico.
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Christian helman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I start using Transiesta that came with siesta-3.0-b. All the test
>> works fine. I'm running in parallel. It was compiled with
>> intel fortran 10.1 -- intel MKL 10 and MPICH 1.2.7.
>> I try with my system but the run crash when starts with the out of
>> equilibrium calculations. before that everything works fine.
>> Next,  the last lines of the output file
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>  L-ELEC: lastoL:            0          15          30          45
>>  60
>>          75          90         105         120
>>  R-ELEC: lastoR:            0          15          30          45
>>  60
>>          75          90         105         120
>>  TRANSIESTA: Initializing lists
>> From SIESTA: Efermi=  -5.479
>> qc0 :   0.000
>> qcn0 : 130.327
>>  nou,NGL,NGR:         515         120         120
>>  ERROR: getsfe: ZEnergy= (0.000000000000000E+000,5.969243656534376E-003)
>>  expected: (0.000000000000000E+000,3.720314313184586E-321)  in processor
>>           6
>> ERROR in getsfe
>> ERROR STOP from Node:    0
>> p0_8994:  p4_error: : 1
>> p0_8994: (2230.691406) net_send: could not write to fd=4, errno = 32
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>> The "getsfe" subroutine reads the recent created GF files, and seems
>> to be an error from parallel run. Any help?
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Christian
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Lic. Christian Helman
>> Gerencia de Investigaciones y Aplicaciones
>> Centro Atómico Constituyentes-CNEA
>> Argentina
>> Tel:++54-11-6772-7102
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Lic. Christian Helman
>> Gerencia de Investigaciones y Aplicaciones
>> Centro Atómico Constituyentes-CNEA
>> Argentina
>> Tel:++54-11-6772-7102
>
>



-- 
Lic. Christian Helman
Gerencia de Investigaciones y Aplicaciones
Centro Atómico Constituyentes-CNEA
Argentina
Tel:++54-11-6772-7102

Responder a