Hi
Please refer to sections  Basis and DFT, Grid, SCF

http://www.icmab.es/siesta/manuales/manual-2.0.2/node18.html#2867
http://www.icmab.es/siesta/manuales/manual-2.0.2/node16.html#2820

Regards

2010/3/8 Marcos Veríssimo Alves <[email protected]>:
> To get the idea of the EnergyShift, try reading one of the appendixes
> of the first chapter of Cohen-Tannoudji's book "Quantum Mechanics". I
> think it's the third appendix of the first chapter. For the meaning of
> MeshCutoff, it could be present (although not explicitly) in Richard
> Martin's book "Electronic Structure". Are you sure these things aren't
> explained either in the siesta manual or in the papers on siesta?
>
> Marcos
>
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Guangping Zhang <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Can anyone explain me PAO.EnergyShift and MeshCutoff in detail? I have
>> turned to many stuffs.But now I yet can not understand it clearly!
>>
>> THANKS IN ADVANCE !
>



-- 
Lucas Fernández Seivane
Ph. D. Candidate
Universidad de Oviedo - CINN

Responder a